Best Meeting Spots in Sf
Relatively quiet places
- •Samovar Tea Lounge in Yerba Buena GardensDowntown, centrally located with a beautiful view looking out over a park and old church. They serve all kinds of tea and some wholesome, delicious food that makes you feel good about yourself.
- •SightglassBe prepared to see ALL the tech people. Worst place to share NDA-level details because you're probably sitting next to a TechCrunch reporter. But, they have great coffee, and it's a super nice and convenient space.
- •The BatteryGets flack for being exclusive, but it's a legitimately lovely space for having a serious meeting.
- •Project Juice on ValenciaAmazing smoothies, and it's almost always empty.
- •Dolores Park CafeSit outside on a sunny day or grab a coffee and then stroll over to the park.
- •Four Barrel CoffeeGreat coffee, pretty space. Good place to catch up with someone.
- •The MillThey popularized $4 toast. But the toast is *really* good.
- •Mission Beach CafeIf you go on a weekday after 10 AM, you can always get a table, their brunch menu is amazing (I ❤️the breakfast sandwich), and they serve Blue Bottle Coffee.Suggested by @gabimoskowitz
- •Craftsmen & WolvesChill place for afternoon meetings on weekdays. They serve wonderful pastries. As a bonus, it's adjacent to Dandelion Chocolate, which serves a cup of decadent European drinking chocolate.