These are a few of my favorite things
- •Raindrops on rosesNo, really.
- •Hot shower followed by comfy pajamas
- •Unabashed silliness with friends
- •Dancing down the streetRandom aside: saw two guys literally perform a synchronized dance as they walked across the street the other day. Simple, goofy, fun. They made everyone smile. Moments like that create connection where disconnection (especially on a city street) is the norm.
- •Sharing a smile or an authentic moment with a stranger
- •Yoga & meditation
- •Flowers that smell ambrosial
- •Using words like ambrosial
- •Playing guitarJust strumming or learning a new song puts me in this zen, super relaxed state
- •Getting cozy in front of a fireplace when it's snowing out
- •Spending time outside, soaking up sunshine, climbing trees, etc