What to Do in Denmark?
Flying there for a meeting tomorrow, extending it into a mini vacation and will be back Dec 1st. What should I do with 5 days in Denmark?
- •Eat at NomaIf I can
- •Explore Christiania
- •Marvel at all the beautiful, happy people
- •Other ideas?
- •Day trip to the Louisiana modern art museumA great museum collection of fine European modem art to be sure, but it is on the most beautiful campus built right into a seaside bluff. It's a little out of the city, trains go there, but you feel like you could encounter gnomes with great taste in furniture scampering around the grounds
- •Christmas in Tivolithis is probably in guidebooks but the big amusement park turns otherworldly during Christmas
- •Julebryg (Christmas beer)Go to a bar and drink it. When they release the years Christmas beers is like thanksgiving here. Have a shot of minty Fisk beforehand
- •Go visit a cistern with a cool light show