WHAT I WANTED TO BE GROWING UP, CHRONOLOGICALLY
- •A duck or a horse.I thought that was an option from a really young age.
- •A person who does whatever my parents do for as a profession.Seemed like the easiest option.
- •A social worker.I wanted to hear interesting stories, and help people.
- •A doctor.Still in the phase where I was big on helping people. Also, I started watching House.
- •A surgeon.At this point I was really fascinated in cool medical things and biology. And, I started watching Greys Anatomy.
- •No idea.I saw how much time and money had to be spent on medical school, and I don't think I'm passionate enough about it.