48 hours in New York City all by myself
I will be in New York City for two days by myself. This is what I plan to do about it
- •I'm going to New York to officiate a wedding. I do out-of-town weddings quite a bit and it's always nice to have Anthony Bourdain style solo funRabbi Patrick's big adventures in grand rapids Michigan for example
- •So this is what I plan to do
- •Eat.Deli food!!!!
- •Eat.Hot dogs!!!
- •And that's it
- •Or maybe I'll go see some art or something. But I live in Richmond Virginia which pretty much has everything I could want anyway, so I'm not that motivated
- •Any suggestions for things I could actually do?
- •Suggested by @zacHL
- •Are you into beer? Homebrewing Grand Champion @MandyKN made a great list NYC: if you're here for beer 🍻Suggested by @kcupcaker
- •Suggested by @Ahartnyc
- •If you're here for food gotta try Russ & Daughters Bagels, pig and Khao (if you like super flavorful Asian fusion), momofuku noodle bar for the buns and the ramen, Smorgasburg if you're into food-festival vibes, joe's Shanghai for soup dumplings, and go get a drink and a cheese plate at the boat house in Central Park!Suggested by @MandyKN
- •Walk to the high line and DUMBO 😇Suggested by @ahardimann