Flaking Out on People Is Immoral
Society is becoming super flaky.
- •Before there were 1 million ways to communicate with people, you just had to make plans and show up.
- •This does not exist anymore
- •It is now possible to say that you were interested in something, without actually committing that you may go to it. Facebook is letting us be way too millennial
- •Netflix is not the same as "sorry I can't make it something came up"
- •Have we become a culture of maybes?
- •Sociologists think that we have become a society of bowling alone.Are we actually alone, or we so overwhelmed by options in life that we can't commit to anything? Is it because there is always something else wanting our attention, and we have a fear of missing out on the best option by taking the option that we agree to?