My Usual Thoughts During Synagogue
Inspired by @brykelley
- •Do I sound like that when I sing שירו לאדוני שיר חדש ?
- •Ben was right - you're either a Dalai Lama Jew or an MLK Jew.
- •I hope there's something good for dinner at the potluck
- •I like the kids who keep yelling and running around. Good to see someone is lively here
- •Why do I sit in the back but complain about people sitting in the back?
- •I hope no one texts me for directions. That would be poor timing on their part
- •I wonder what the rabbi is thinking right now?
- •What parshah is it again? I hope it's not vayikra