Notes from my move to Richmond, VA
Driving to RVA from Atlanta to take a job as rabbi for a cool Jewish community. Here's what happened.
- •Cracker Barrel looks down on people who don't eat pork
- •Culture Club is good road music
- •South Carolina lacks...everything
- •There's a certain kind of Italian restaurant that requires no description because in name alone you can tell exactly what they sell. And it's always delicious.Charlotte via Jersey via Sicily
- •Then you arriveWith the one you love