Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •Melt by Selene CastrovillaI was wandering around and stopping at random booths. At this one, they gave me a prompt to read and I had to answer. It was "A secret admirer has sent you flowers. Who is it?" I said "A former student." Then they gave me this book!
- •Only the Longest Threads by Tasneem Zehra HusainThis books contains re-imagining of pivotal moments in physics. The math side of me is intrigued! When I went to buy it, the guy selling it said "you know this is about physics, right?" I was not happy about that.
- •Rayla 2212 by Ytasha WomackShe moderated an incredible panel discussion on the legacy of Octavia Butler.
- •Eat all of the mozzarella
- •Cut myself with the pizza roll-y cutter
- •Eat all of the pizza I bled on because I cut myself in the above pointThey can't sell it and I can cut away the parts I bled on
- •From Instagram - Jaime Camil, who I know as Rogelio from Jane the Virgin, is going to be on Broadway soon and I HAVE TO GO. I texted this picture to multiple friends, who are as enthusiastic as I am.
- •I try not to use too much data, so I will take screenshots of directions instead of using GPS. These directions are from when I spent 4 hours at the dealership waiting for work to be done (I had a book, luckily) and decided to get Taco Bell for lunch.
- •Tweets from Nicole Cliffe (co-founder of The Toast) regarding the news coming out that the site is closing in July. Hamilton 5ever.