A Mind Blowing Thanksgiving Leftover Idea
Turkey Poppers! Think giant entree sized jalapeño poppers!
- •Combine leftover mashed potatoes, softened cream cheese, grated or pasted garlic, minced red and green jalapeños, shredded jack cheese, shredded sharp white cheddar, cumin, salt and pepper.
- •Char and peel large poblano peppersSlit one of the sides and removed seeds. Stuff halfway with mashed potato-popper mixture.
- •Shred leftover turkey
- •Heat up leftover gravy
- •Bathe leftover turkey in leftover gravy
- •Fill entree sized poppers all the way to the top with turkey and top with more cheese
- •Bake until golden, bubbly, and hot through
- •Entree sized poppers, what?!? Oh yes I did!