A Mind Blowing Thanksgiving Leftover Idea
Turkey Poppers! Think giant entree sized jalapeño poppers!
- 1.Combine leftover mashed potatoes, softened cream cheese, grated or pasted garlic, minced red and green jalapeños, shredded jack cheese, shredded sharp white cheddar, cumin, salt and pepper.
- 2.Char and peel large poblano peppersSlit one of the sides and removed seeds. Stuff halfway with mashed potato-popper mixture.
- 3.Shred leftover turkey
- 4.Heat up leftover gravy
- 5.Bathe leftover turkey in leftover gravy
- 6.Fill entree sized poppers all the way to the top with turkey and top with more cheese
- 7.Bake until golden, bubbly, and hot through
- 8.Entree sized poppers, what?!? Oh yes I did!