One More Mind Blowing Thanksgiving Leftover Idea
If you're married, chances are you have a waffle iron and how often do you really make waffles? Chances are not too often. Here's my favorite use for the waffle iron.
- •Turn your waffle iron on high, butternut up, and stuff it with your leftover stuffing. (here's my recipe for my family's apple, celery and onion stuffing- http://www.rachaelrayshow.com/food/recipes/19090_apple_celery_and_onion_stuffing/)
- •Let it cook until the stuffing is crispy and crunchy all over
- •Slice your leftover turkey about 1/4-1/2" thick and griddle it up in a cast iron skillet or a griddle until it's crispy at the edges
- •Combine your leftover cranberry sauce in a pot with some real deal maple syrup and a cinnamon stick and heat that sucker up
- •To assemble your stuffing waffles, place waffle on the plate, top with crispy turkey and pour on over your maple cranberry sauce