Sh*t, I'm Not Young Anymore
Ways I am reminded.
- •The time a person of celebrity died and a college aged employee didn't recognize their name; Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis
- •Going to the gym 6 days a week and seeing little to no effect because my metabolism left town awhile ago.
- •Anytime a song comes on the radio and I say "man, I love this" and any young employee I work with says "who is this, are they new?!".
- •Having to move my arms more than my eyes in order to read.
- •When i make references to my first crushes, Tom Jones, Anthony Quinn, or Sean Connery. Who's that?! Who's that?! And who's that?!
- •Only looking in the mirror if I'm throwing my head way back.
- •Adjusting lighting from dim to dark, especially when entertaining good looking guests.
- •Day dreams, like jumping out of airplanes (which I've managed to do a few times), have turned to day drinks and longing for my next nap.