Things You Can Juggle With One Hand
- •Tennis ballsDon't drop them otherwise they get eaten by the dog
- •Tuna ballsMade them on the show last week. In a bowl, combine 2 cans tuna, 2 eggs, 1/2 cup breadcrumbs, 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts, 1/2 cup grated Parm, chopped parsley, one stem fresh oregano, zest of lemon, 1 clove pasted garlic, fat drizzle of EVOO, season with S + P. Mix to combine, roll into golf size balls, bake at 400 for 15-18 mins. Serve with red sauce and spaghetti.
- •Turkey ballsIn a bowl combine 1 pound ground turkey, 1 pound Italian style turkey sausage, 1 cup soaked fresh breadcrumbs, 2 handfuls Parm, 1 egg, 1 package frozen spinach thawed and drained, 1/2 pound chopped and sautéed crimini mushrooms seasoned with S + P and thyme, 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts, season with S + P and 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning. Drizzle meat with EVOO and use a scoop to roll 20-24 meatballs. Roast at 400 for 18-20 minutes.
- •Drunken ballsIn a bowl combine 2 pounds ground beef, 1/2 cup chianti, S + P, 1 cup soaked and drained fresh breadcrumbs, 2 handfuls Parm, 1 egg, 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg, 12 chopped sage leaves, handful chopped parsley, and a fat drizzle of EVOO. Use a scoop to roll 20-24 meatballs. Roast at 400 for 18-20 minutes.
- •Chicken Parm ballsHeat 2 tablespoons of each EVOO and butter in a skillet. When butter foams add 4 cloves chopped garlic and 1 1/2 cups Panko breadcrumbs, combine and toast to golden. Cool. Add 1/2 cup chopped parsley. In a bowl combine 2 pounds ground chicken, cooled garlicky breadcrumbs, and 2 eggs. Drizzle meat with EVOO and use a scoop to roll 20-24 meatballs. Roast at 400 for 20-22 minutes.
- •Date night?!