ULTIMATE GUILTYS: TV EDITION
Just a few of my guilty pleasure tv shows that I am not ashamed to share. The first step is admitting you have a problem.
- •Faking ItBinge watched it in a day and now I can't wait to see what's new in the love-triangle-plus-one that is Amy/Karma/Liam/Shane. Addictive.
- •The RoyalsCame for Peter from the Chronicles of Narnia movies. Stayed for Liz Hurley playing the role of Liz Hurley pretending to be the queen and for all the drama
- •Girl Meets WorldIt has Cory and Topanga in it. Nuff said.
- •ScreamI started watching it because I thought it would be lame and hilarious and I could yell things like "DON'T GO INTO THE DARK ALLEY ALONE YOU POTATO!" Which it was and I did. But next minute there I was watching the season finale.
- •The Vampire DiariesThis show started when I was 16 and no matter what weird ridiculous shit they do (silas, the travellers, professor Shane - oh look at that, all in season 5) I can't seem to stop watching and forgive me for getting realz here but I don't plan to. Who wouldn't watch this when there are hot guys who were basically chiseled by Michelangelo himself!
- •The FostersYeah the acting is not A+ but who could resist this juicy drama about a foster-come-forever-home with 5 teenagers and two mums. Also Jude's coming out story is so quietly understated and important that everyone should be watching.