EMBARRASSING SONGS THAT ARE STILL ON MY IPOD
I have not cleared out my iTunes since we began our journey together in 2005, despite changing computers three times.
- •Photograph by NicklebackI'm sorry to say I used an iTunes gift card to purchase this in the seventh grade.
- •I Don't Like Your Girlfriend by Avril LavigneActually having her entire third album at all...
- •A Public Affair by Jessica SimpsoIt's still very catchy though, so can you blame me? (You can).
- •Curse of Curves by Cute Is What We Aim ForThis is the most played song on my iPod because I once left it playing on repeat for an entire day. Please feel free to guess the play count.
- •Only Hope by Mandy MooreThis is from the soundtrack for A Walk to Remember and if you didn't know that, check yourself.
- •My Bloody Valentine by Good CharlotteThis is in my recently played playlist... I'm sorry.
- •U2's weird iTunes albumBecause I'm literally too lazy to remove it