MY NINE CIRCLES OF HELL
These do not necessarily always adhere to Dante's escalation of circles, mostly because I have yet to decide which would torment me the most. It's more akin to a sliding scale of hellfire.
- •9. Being stuck in a world without dogs of any kind, and being the only person who knows what they are.
- •8. Waking up in the 7th grade, with the knowledge that I am an adult, but I am unable to age and have to suffer through seventh grade every day for eternity.
- •7. Having to perform my Bat Mitzvah over and over again but there’s no party at the end of the service, just another service to follow.
- •6. Riding a B Line train with everyone I’ve ever dated, but the train is stuck between Kenmore and Copley indefinitely.
- •5. Eternal Corestaff summer planning my college's orientation in the back room of Student Life with everyone working in the office.
- •4. Waiting for a train in the NJT area of Penn Station in summer with only the overhead fans for air and every train is delayed or cancelled.
- •3. Driving through Connecticut along the Merritt Parkway where there are no rest stops.
- •2. Being trapped in a room with my weird aunt (the one who pinches) and having to listen to her compare me to her daughter while also calling me delicious.
- •1. Listening to a room full of Conservatives talk about the welfare state/women’s rights/minorities but every time I try to speak out I only end up voicing agreement.