PEOPLE I HOPE TO RUN INTO AT THE BAR ON THANKSGIVING EVE
Tis the season for humble brags after all!
- •The boy from 8th grade who told me I'd never get a boyfriend unless I dressed more like his "girlfriend"This look included denim mini skirts, lots of lip gloss, and the lack of a soul.
- •His 8th grade "girlfriend"
- •My high school boyfriends in order from least offensive (the one who gave me a chia pet for Valentine's Day) to most offensive (the one who became a meth addict in college)
- •The weird guy I made out with at the pool once who still scams on high school girls
- •The guy from middle school who became a famous first round draft pick in the NBAI'd like to remind him of the time I beat him in knock out.
- •The one girl that I thought was a mean girl but actually turned out to be really sweet
- •The dozen people who have friend requested me since college graduation that I've let sit with no intention of accepting