REASONS I SOMETIMES FEEL LIKE BRIDGET JONES
For better or, most likely, for worse
- •I work at a publishing house that has a London officeWhich is the reverse of her situation, to be fair, but it still applies
- •I wear skirts that are 100% work appropriate but could maybe be longerEmphasis on the maybe
- •I have no idea how to cook and have myself turned soup bright green before.
- •Our mothersInstead of setting me up at Christmas parties she threatens to make a JDate account for me
- •I would also choose Colin Firth over High GrantYou can take the man out of Austen but you can't take the Austen out of the man, am I right?
- •We can both fake a terrible British accent 💁🏻🇬🇧