WEIRD PLACES I'VE FOUND BOBBY PINS WHILE RUSHING IN THE AM
- •Attached the a book jacketSometimes because they are clipped, more often because the hairspray has essentially superglued them together.
- •In my pants/skirt pockets
- •In my wallet, disguised as a poor man's money clip
- •In my shoes, which I do not discover until I've been stabbed in the pinky toe
- •In an empty makeup bottleWhy I have empty makeup bottles lying around is probably another list...
- •In the bathroom sinkAnd once in the toilet...
- •Under my pillow a la the Tooth Fairy
- •Never in the basket I've designated for bobby pinsThat has since filled with nail polish and, oddly enough, a set of speakers.