5 PHOTOS ON MY PHONE, CHOSEN AT RANDOM
- •I took this of my blinds in the early hours of a cold winter morning. I like that you can kinda sense that through the hue of blue?
- •Middle of winter. The floor of a subway stop covered with dirty slush footprints. I thought it looked like a cool tile print. Or maybe it doesn't. My brain is weird.
- •George Washington Bridge. Can you spot the little red house?
- •Subway creep shot 👀 Blue jeans & tan boots or grey jeans & black boots are standard, but something about this couple in matching grey jeans & tan boots felt notable.
- •I keep screenshots of random "hair inspiration" photos to pull out at the next salon visit. Really feelin' Irene Kim's rainbow locks lately. Maybe I should??