- •Blue Bottle at Gotham West MarketLike a smaller, less hectic Chelsea Market. If you don't like coffee (you monster!) they have tacos, ice cream, and Ivan ramen.
- •Stumptown at Ace HotelIdeal place to grab a cortado and catch up with a friend in the dim-lit hotel lobby.
- •La Colombe soho80% of all latte photos on instagram are taken here
- •Cafe Grumpy ChelseaCute outdoor seating in the back. No laptops allowed but it's for the better. Cortados are good. Can you tell I like cortados?
- •Whynot coffee West VillageThey have foodfood if you need more than a coffee and croissant. Seating upstairs and downstairs. Admire the enormous wooden door on your way in.
- •Jacks CoffeeSuggested by @Lilysaltz