FELLOW SUBWAY PASSENGERS THAT I FUX WITH ➕➕
Because @dev asks the right questions: fux = I feel this/am down with this i.e. "I fux with sriracha I love spicy food" or "Everyone on listapp is chill, I fux with them!"
- •Person who realized we just rolled our eyes at the same thing, at the same timeThis obnoxious singing duo is the last thing we need on our commute, but knowing the struggle is shared makes it all a bit easier 👯
- •Tall gentleman reading White TeethHalfway thru the book and he can't take his eyes off the page. Swoon. 💖
- •Grace CoddingtonI think she lives in Chelsea bc I see her waiting on the platform every morning when I step off the E. I don't know if I fux with Anna, but I certainly fux w Grace.
- •Anyone who offers their seatWhen an old man and his cane enter the subway and half the car leaps up to their feet, that's love.
- •Mindful touristsThe quietly thrilled ones who think better not to fold out their maps and wildly point at everything. I love these guys. If they ask me how to get to Houston, I will gladly point them in the right way, even if they mispronounce it as if we're in Texas.
- •Stay at home parent taking the kid (plus the massive stroller) somewhere to do something funThey often look tired but determined and this makes me admire them.
- •Old couplesThey don't care if there's a delay or if they're going to be late - truly content with themselves and with each other in a way you can only be with age.
- •Fat corgi that crawled out of its owner's bagAnd splayed its stubby legs out on the floor 🐶
- •Who do you fux with?
- •Anyone else who smiles at me when I give my seat up that isn't the person I gave it toLike if I give you my seat, I don't expect anything in return. Not even a thanks. But if someone else not involved in the transaction sees it and gives me the smile and nod, I prob def get down with them.Suggested by @doesntmattr