- •American ApparelDisco pants are my fav.
- •The occasional cigaretteI'm one of those annoying people who say they don't smoke, but will have one to cap off a night of drinking, or when the cute guy outside the bar offers one. That's one nice thing about cigarettes, you often have random pleasant chats with strangers!
- •Green eyelinerIt shames me to say I love it just as much as I did in middle school. Except I know how to make it look not so tacky and have some restraint now.
- •Gossip GirlI only started watching recently. But knowing where everyone's careers have ended up and revisiting the fashion obsessions of the late 2000s makes watching in retrospect so enjoyable.
- •AllSaintsWhy am I so willing to spend so much on simple black drapey clothes??
- •Sleeping inTurning off the alarm the night before, sleeping in, and then rolling around for another hour or so feels so unproductive and wrong, but so good.
- •Stealing storiesI'll take a friend's crazy anecdote or a really compelling human interest story and use them as the foundation for certain characters/premises. I usually end up writing a very different story, but feel a bit guilty for stealing that initial spark of inspiration.