KTOWN TO DO (NY)
These are all located within 1.5 blocks
- •Cafe - Grace StreetQuiet cafe ideal for getting work done or catching up with a friend. Get the hodduk with ice cream.
- •KBBQ - Kang Ho Dong BaekjongHaven't tried this location yet but the one in Flushing is great.
- •Fried Chicken - Turntable MFCThis place is hidden in an office building. Walk past the elevator, and take the stairs.
- •Karaoke - GaGoPaThis place is BYOB - what more could you want?
- •Soju (and food) - Pocha 32I love the decor here - messy xmas lights and soju caps caught in green netting. Also, watermelon soju. Do it.
- •Wine Bar - Est 1986Quiet wine bar tucked away in Stanford Hotel.
- •Skincare - Random unmarked shop ???As you may already know, Korean ladies are obsessed with skincare. I don't exactly know where this is located but it's a mini-shop inside of a Korean bookstore. They carry some stuff that is avail only in Seoul. I should make a list of the products I use.
- •Skip: Woorijip, Kunjip, BCD TofuThese places aren't bad per se, but nothing remarkable. The other spots just have better food.