NYC MUSEUMS/GALLERIES I NEED TO VISIT THAT ARE NOT THE MET
Not your UES mother's museums. Open to suggestions!
- •Museum of Moving Image (queens)Went once as a child and The Exorcist display freaked me out. I think I'm ready to go back now.
- •Interference Archive (bk)
- •Museum of Art and DesignSomehow I've been to Robert, the restaurant on top of MAD (also best view of Central Park), but never inside the actual museum.
- •Brooklyn Museum
- •Neue Galerie
- •Museum of the City of New York
- •Bronx Museum
- •Dillon Gallery
- •David Zwirner Gallery
- •Gagosian Gallery
- •Frick Collection
- •The CloistersOkay yeah I know, technically part of the MET
- •Tenement MuseumI feel like this one makes me sound extra nerdy
- •Museo del Barrio
- •Isamu Noguchi Garden MuseumSuggested by @nnewlin