OVERHEARD AT CIPRIANI 25
Currently at Blossom Ball with @mek722 & I am both educating myself and picking up the most ridiculous soundbites.
- •"You look gorgeous, like a Russian czar...a czarina!"
- •"I ran into my old urologist the other day. His son is a bisexual now."
- •"This is the baby lamb."One of the hor d'oeuvres. Yes, I ate it. But it was delicious. I'm sorry.
- •"Century21 is like three blocks away."Said to a frazzled girl dressed more business than black tie.
- •"Hey I'm Lindsay." "I'm Harry's son." " Oh, Harry's son!" "Yeah, Harry's son."Turns out Harry was one of the honorees. His son can't catch a break, it seems.
- •"Oh yeah I know Anthony. Good guy, good guy that Anthony."He definitely did not know Anthony.
- •"Hi, my name's Serge."Serge is sitting at our table. And of course his name is Serge. He's a salt-and-peppered fifty-something year old, smelling of musk, wearing an all black tux.
- •"Oh, they did this last year."There was a cool live percussion group that led us to the main hall for dinner. I was impressed, others not so much.
- •But actually go here for more info on endometriosis and how you can help the foundation www.endofound.org