QUESTIONS I ASK MYSELF EVERY DAY 📂
- •Did I forget my keys?I ask myself this so often in the morning I rarely forget them. Sometimes it pays to be neurotic.
- •Am I going to be late?Fact: I am a garbage person because I am never late for work stuff but always always late when meeting up with friends.
- •Is this manuscript shit?I read at least three at a time. One is always flat out terrible.
- •Is it too late to have another coffee?No it's never too late. And if I'm asking I probably need it.
- •What do I want to do with my life, really?This question will continue to haunt me through the rest of my 20s/my whole life.
- •Is it too late to start cooking dinner?Yes. This is why dinner is usually a glass of wine with some chips and hummus.
- •Should I continue reading after dinner?The answer here is a resounding NO. My brain is mush at this point. This is when I catch up on Bob's Burgers, Black-ish, or The Mindy Project or one of the million other TV shows I somehow manage to keep up on.
- •Should I do a face mask before bed?If it's been a long day, the answer is automatically yes ✨