Thanks for the request @mianguyen ! Pairs nicely with the sounds list. Oddly, writing this one was more difficult - hope it doesn't disappoint 😁
- •City musk emanating as heat rises, wrapping itself around your limbs, neck, and face the moment you step out of the office.
- •That mix of butter, salt, and cooked kernels so universally pleasant to the nose, lingering outside the Chelsea movie theater.
- •Then the exhaust from buses taxis and cars making their way back and forth, to and from. Not ideal, but you don't hate it either.
- •Strong scents of wandering vagabonds, unmistakably human, hitting you as you go down the subway steps and wait patiently for the C.
- •AC in the subway car. Temporary relief, a boxed up non-scent fresher than the city's summer air.
- •Later, when you finally get home and collapse onto the bed, the rewarding final scent of the day - the clean new sheets rumpled beneath you.