THINGS THAT SOUND NICE BUT ARE ACTUALLY GROSS
- •Summer in NYCThe heat wraps itself around your limbs, neck, and face. The stench of garbage lingers at the end of each block. Then, a drop of cold wet relief on your head, followed by horror as you realize where it came from - the AC unit that ominously hangs above.
- •BabiesAdorable extension of your kin? Yes. Sticky shit and vomit machines? Also yes.
- •Anything birthday cake flavorIf it's not actual birthday cake, it's gonna be gross.
- •SyphilisKinda phonetically pleasant in a way that the name of Greek goddess or siren would be, right? But also very gross.
- •Turkish baths/spa dayFuriously sweat and shed a bunch of dead skin and god knows what else in a public space among others? Ack, no thank you.
- •NetworkingSeems practical and pleasant to meet similarly-minded peeps over drinks. But you're not being social: you're gauging how to best use them to benefit yourself and get ahead. Makes me feel icky.
- •WaterboardingSuggested by @ChrisK
- •Turkey LegsThey look all hearty and delicious, but then you can only eat so much before you start to feel sick, and there's skin stuck between your teeth and your fingers smell.Suggested by @EricElkins