- •At the sight of the bold bodega flowers on 22nd and 8th: fearless reds, pinks, and oranges escorting winter off her stage.
- •The cruelest warmth, breeding left hand gloves and empty bottles out of the dead snow.
- •In the moment you spot your friend and your friend spots you. And though there is an entire street with traffic in between, you run to each other and hug and scream and laugh, because it has been a very long time.
- •Of tea - moments before the heat is gone, moments after it has dropped just enough for you to safely lift to your lips.
- •Of bed, after a day you thought would never end.