HOW I'VE CHANGED SINCE GRADUATING HIGH SCHOOL
I just graduated college, so I've been out of high school for almost 5 years!
- •I learned I like girls
- •I became A LOT more confident through teaching and rugby
- •I became a lot more responsible, again through teaching and rugby
- •I don't worry about my looks as much, which I appreciate
- •I've become a lot less embarrassed about things I'm passionate aboutLike sports and violin and reading! I didn't really give a fuck in high school, but now I don't feel the need to defend my interests to anyone.
- •I share less of my feelings
- •I've become more ambitiousThis happened just through actually doing stuff and realizing I could do it
- •I'm a lot less afraid to tell people how I feel/stop being friends with people if I don't want to be friends with them
- •I love girls