REASONS I HATE THE MOVIE "SAY ANYTHING"
I watched this for the first time this morning while in my house all alone with a big cup of coffee and while feeling very emotional.
- •Sure, go ahead and start the movie with a speech by a shy, kind valedictorian who I am already so proud of.
- •And have this ADORABLE BOY ask his best lady friend to take a secret picture of him with her (something I would have done in high school so thank u for the nostalgia).
- •HE IS SO NERVOUS WHEN HE CALLS HER. I SMILED THE WHOLE TIME. HE IS SO EXCITED. AND HE MADE HER LAUGH.
- •Bc I literally fell in love with both of them in this entire part of the movie so thanks for that.
- •Look at THEM.
- •Also I am in love w her and I'm so happy so dumped that asshole Joe.
- •R u kidding me.
- •Stop it he is so excited and she is so happy and cute I am crying.
- •"WHY R U SHAKING?" "BC IM HAPPY" R U KIDDING ME I HATE THIS SO MUCH I LITERALLY DID NOT HAVE ANY FEELING LIKE THAT IN HIGH SCHOOL I AM MAD THAT I AM NOT IN LOVE.
- •THEY R SO CUDDLED UP AND IN BEAUTIFUL TEENAGE LOVE AND THEY R THE ONLY THINGS THAT MATTER TO EACH OTHER???
- •Just stOp I already love you, you don't need to prove anything else.
- •Also Diane calls out Lloyd for being ageist and I have never been in love with her more.
- •These are the reasons I love this movie I lied thank u for your time.