THINGS I HAVE LEARNED WHILE LIVING WITH A 14 YEAR OLD BOY
I am watching my friend's younger brother this week while she is at school. I grew up with a sister who is two years younger than me who I attach to my own hip, so this has been very different.
- •Video games have back storiesLike real-life, interesting, in-depth back stories. WHO KNEW?
- •Anime is interestingOnce again, I had no idea I would be so interested in how a group of young warriors destroy a group of human-eating Titans
- •*This* 14 year old does not think very funny excerpts from Mindy Kaling's books are very funnyMy sister, on the other hand, woke me up multiple times because she could not stop laughing at beautiful, funny @mindy
- •I need to make extra pancakesApparently 14 year olds are growing and need extra food?? Who knew?
- •The library is becoming not-so-cool. "We can get any of these movies on Netflix and the books online"THE LIBRARY IS A BEAUTIFUL PLACE FOR COMMUNITY MEMBERS TO GATHER AND GAIN AND SHARE KNOWLEDGE
- •I will create a list of things I learn next week when I come back to watch him.
- •Unless, of course, this is all there is to learn while living with a 14 year old