WHY MY POST-GRAD UNEMPLOYMENT WAS A 2004 TEENAGER'S DREAM
I realize I am very lucky to be able to sit in my house for a month after graduation without any real responsibility. Either way, I got a job, so I will be sadly reminiscing on my beautiful alone time.
- •Watched movies collections with very questionable names.STOP it with the "Girls' Night"
- •Re-read Sisterhood of the Traveling PantsThank you Ann Brashares for guiding me through my teenage years
- •Made a shit-ton of these bracelets
- •Listened to a lot of hot jams
- •Was forced to download tinder (and promptly deleted it)Which is basically calling your crush's house and hanging up as soon as they answer
- •Got hired by a sleep away summer camp!I figure if I never got to experience outdoor summer camp as a child, I might as well do it now
- •Decided to be pen pals with @IreneCA 2004 TEENAGE GIRL'S DREAM