Current Favorite Tv Shows (a Spring Break List)
- •The Mindy ProjectFreaking @mindy is a genius, and more people should appreciate her. Plus, Danny Castellano is a babe.
- •The OfficeThis show made me want to work in a paper company. That's how good it was. I also don't think any man will ever live up to the expectations Jim Halpert set.
- •Parks and RecreationLeslie Knope motivates me to be a better human. April Ludgate makes me feel okay for not being that better human.
- •Teen WolfYeah, I watch Teen Wolf. Get over it. I feel a personal responsibility to make people watch this show, because it is actually so good. The hot werewolves don't suck either.
- •Gilmore GirlsClassic show. I will never get sick of watching reruns. Team Jess. Lorelai should've picked Max. Anyone who thinks otherwise is just wrong.
- •The Walking DeadArguably one of the best TV shows ever made. I have such an emotional investment in everything about it. I also like to think this show has prepared me for the impending zombie apocalypse, but I would probably be the first to die so...
- •CheersProbably the most feel good of feel good shows. And Woody Harrelson is a babe.
- •Game of Thrones/Breaking Bad/Downton AbbeyI put these because I haven't seen any of them, and at this point I'm too embarrassed to start. So, we'll just say they're awesome. Yeah, they're awesome.