So I went to California...
Yeah, it's been over a month. I miss it. Deal with it.
- •While salt air and juice bars were on the horizon, we still had to drive through Utah.It was terrible.
- •After driving approximately 16 hours, we arrived.First stop: Downtown Disney. We came, we saw. It was all a blur, but there was free parking. Worth it.
- •Day 1: I love the ocean.While the hair did not love the ocean air, it took a lot to not stay on the beach all day.
- •Day 2: BroAm.Concert on the beach... It really is as good as it sounds. Today was also my first California burrito. I've had dreams about how good that burrito was...
- •Day 3: San Diego.I feel sorry for anyone who hasn't seen sunset cliffs in person.
- •Day 4: Universal Studios. AKA Hogwarts. AKA Where dreams come true.Almost threw up on the ride, but the copious amounts of Butterbeer made everything ok.
- •Day 4: cont.Hogwarts.
- •Goodbye California. I'll be back. Have a burrito ready upon my return.
- •Special recognition: My cousin, Zach. Thanks for putting us up. You're the best, don't ever change.Picture circa 1999. Stylish.