The College Years: Year 3. Week 1.
A series of lists that (let's be honest) I'll probably forget about after week 2.
- •I was literally in California a month ago. Is this a sick joke?
- •Monday: Parking is a nightmare. Why are there so many people here?Can we just skip to the part of the semester where you all stop going to class, so I can park at a convenient location?
- •Tuesday: I woke up late.
- •Wednesday: The first "oh, you're a psych major? What are you going to do with that?"I'd like to add, this was from a Freshman. My response: YOU'RE A CHILD.
- •Thursday: I woke up late. Again.
- •Friday: The Freshman next to me asked when our final in December was scheduled for...My response: I don't even know what today is... I don't even know what class I'm in... Why is this happening...? YOU NEED TO CHILL.
- •Friday night: Re-watching all 19 episodes of My So-Called Life.See ya next week... Maybe.