I didn't organized by relevance because every item is vital for me and I'm thankful that everybody is alive. I thank God everyday about these items.
- •My DogShe's pretty cute and she's 5 years old.
- •Simple PlanI'm really thankful that these guys are alive and keep playing and making what they do best.
- •My parentsWe argue but we love each other
- •My sisterI can't describe
- •My 5 sensesI don't want to know I would I do if I couldn't see, hear...
- •Padre Fábio de MeloBrazilian priest. He's one of the best person alive.
- •My financial situationI'm not even close to be rich, but I can eat, live and sleep on a safe place, buy clothes, travel...
- •My grandparentsWe're not close and we kind of have our problems but I like them
- •My jobotherwise I wouldn't have money to do things I like
- •My healthI don't have the perfect health, but I'm thankful I don't have any serious problems (not that I know)
- •Being alive and safeSo I don't see people that I love suffering because I'm not alive (???)
- •My arms, legs, feet, hands...and all that comes with them.