Alcoholic beverages - ranked
A list based on how likely I am to order the drink or make them at home.
- •Gin & tonicWith a lime. Ever since turning 30, I've said this is my signature drink. Must be Rehorst (a Milwaukee distillery) or Hendricks.
- •Vodka lemonadeOr cranberry or anything really. When I don't know what I'm in the mood for, vodka and something will do.
- •MargaritaLime, on the rocks. The only proper way to enjoy it.
- •Bloody MaryMust be breakfast or brunch time. AND in Milwaukee, this always comes with a free beer chaser.
- •Ice cream drinkssuch as Grasshoppers or Brandy Alexander. These remind me of holidays and time with family.
- •Rum & Diet CokeOr pineapple. Must be Malibu though.
- •Long islands"I'm here to get fucked up!" Ever had a Long Island taste testing day? I strongly recommend it.
- •Brandy old fashionAnother Wisconsin drink. I'm slowly learning to like them. This will be my signature drink by the time I'm 35 (or at least 40)
- •MartinisThese aren't really my jam
- •Whiskey/bourbon/scotchI do not know how to properly drink any of these. If someone would like to explain these liquors to me, I'm all ears.