FEARS I HAD AS A CHILD
- •I saw commercials, I'm assuming for insurance, and thought our house would flood.Our house was on top of a hill! 🤦🏽♀️
- •I practiced at-home tornado drills by hiding under the basement stairs a lot. I thought our house would blow away.Probably watched too much Wizard of Oz 🤦🏽♀️
- •I thought I'd leave my Barbies at my best friend's house and never see them again.Like I wouldn't be going over to her house the very next day. 🤦🏽♀️
- •Quicksand is all over the place, right?Wrong! All that practice pretending the ground was quicksand for nothing. 🤦🏽♀️
- •I thought (and still think) birds are going to attack me and peck my brains out. Or poop on me.Still terrified of birds; did not grow out of this one.