HOW TO HAVE AN AMAZING VACATION IN CABO
Fun in the sun! ☀️🏝🍹😎 Had such a wonderful experience.
- •Get a drama free squadMine consisted of this group of awesome friends and family
- •Spend plenty of time by the poolHydrate and sunscreen though!
- •Drink like a localThis is called a Mexican flag shot; take one shot at a time of lime juice, tequila, Clamato
- •Eat like a localOh my gosh, my mouth is watering just thinking about those street tacos.
- •Find the biggest margarita Cabo has to offerThis bad boy (or girl) is called the Mamarita and has a full bottle of tequila in it. You can find it at Hooliganz Corner Bar
- •Go to the touristy bars; c'mon I know you wanna!El Squid Roe, Ripz, Nowhere Bar, and Giggling Marlin - at which the bathroom attendant remembered me from 2 yrs ago! Pays to be nice 😄
- •Get up and see a sunriseFelt so blessed to be in such a beautiful place, see the sun come up, and hear the waves
- •When you're ready for a change of pace, food wise, check out Daikuko for sushi!It's such a cute Japanese themed restaurant, tucked away from the main street. Ask to see the wine cellar below!
- •Need a beer? Head to Baja Brewery for a flight.No, seriously - 7 beers for $10 is hard to pass up
- •Take a boat ride out to El Arco (know as Land's End)If you're lucky, you'll see sea lions or sting rays leaping from the water