MAKING A VACATION PT 4
Day four of our shenanigans
- •Wednesday- the day we had to go back to Riu Bambu to ensure our transportation was arranged.
- •Yes - finally got that out of the way and made sure they pick us up from our upgraded hotel
- •Time for drinks at the swim up bar!And over by the in-water-table
- •The pool seemed cold to get into, but I just yelled, "VACATION!" And ran down the stairs all the way in
- •Oh and frisbee fun!
- •Brandy went to relax... More frisbee fun. John nearly hit a few people... 😳
- •Walking over to Brandy, John gets interrupted by on of the animation guys, "want to play water polo?" John's response, "I can't I have to go back to the Palace." 😄😀Okay Princess, time to go meet back up with Rajah. Lololol
- •Okay, he didn't really go back to the Palace then, but Brandy and I did lounge in the sun for a bit, while John went to the ocean.
- •I thought I'd be a good wife and surprise John by going to the beach too.I really don't like getting sand everywhere and getting the salty water up my nose, so that's why it was a fun surprise 🌊
- •After about an hour of playing, we went back to find Brandy
- •Oh, oh! The chefs at Bambu made grilled jerk chicken, right out by the pool! How fun is that?We sent John up to get the food - such a good guy. At least when we sent him up for seconds, we also got him more drinks
- •Okay, now time to go back to the Palace...
- •And hit up this swim up bar for a bit!We hung out with a woman named Leigh, also from Wisconsin. While talking to her, I noticed that one of my earrings were missing. I thought I found it and kept diving down, but was missing. A guy came over and tried to help. I thought I found it, and dove down to his foot, but it was really just a peanut in the pool.
- •And look, I get a coconut to drink out of!
- •Dinner time at Krystal, the fusion restaurant.John had the lobster risotto, Brandy had the beef, and I had the sea bass. We all agreed this was our favorite dinner spot of the trip.
- •Afterwards we went to the lobby bar for a few drinks, then into La Fiesta for the show.Tonight's show was all about the Dominican culture. The dancing and costumes were lovely.
- •When the show was over, we went back to the lobby bar for a few more drinks, then to the sports bar for nachos before finally retiring to bed.