My 2017 New Year's Resolutions
Things I'll aim for in the year to come.
- •Use my cookbooks more oftenI have 3 that I use pretty often, and 25+ collecting dust. Either I'll use them more or give them away.
- •Work out againI sprained my back in January and have been afraid to start working out again. I had physical therapy all summer, where I was told not to strain my back. I'll have to take it slow in the beginning, but look forward to getting back at it.
- •Make time for family and friendsWhether it be dinner/drinks out or a quick text session to catch up.
- •Make time to scrapbook monthlySometimes I'm really in top of it, and other times (like now) I feel far behind.
- •Stick to menu planningLike scrapbooking, I go through periods of when I'm really good at this, and others where everything seems too hectic to keep up. It's a good feeling to plan meals ahead so we're not doing the whole "I dunno" when it comes to dinner.
- •Eat at the kitchen table more oftenUm, I think we've ate at the kitchen table like 5 times this year. More of that, less vegging out in front of the TV.
- •Clean out the basementWe've lived in our house for nearly 6 years. The basement used to be some kind of call center (long story), but there are still wires everywhere that need to be removed. Plus I want to get rid of all the old junk (paint cans, faux brick panels, etc.)
- •And that's it 😄Easy-peasy, right?