MY CALL WITH A CANDIDATE
Applying for a job that'll pay the big bucks...
- •Candidate calls 10 minutes after I email him to schedule an interview.Please email me back, don't call.
- •Polite chit chatYes, I know who you are, I recently emailed you...
- •And the convo goes -
- •Candidate: where are you from?
- •Me: I'm based out of Milwaukee
- •Candidate: where in Chicago is that?
- •Me: oh, it's in Wisconsin.
- •Candidate: is that Wisconsin near St. Paul or Chicago?
- •Me: No, it's Wisconsin, the state, north of the state you are currently living in.
- •Candidate: I live in downtown Chicago
- •I tried to be polite and explain, but I just couldn't.
- •I had to change the subject
- •Okay, thought I'd share