VEGAS GIRLS TRIP
3 girls escaping the Wisconsin winter that just won't go away, and celebrating International Women's Day with lovely ladies 💓
- •Airport drinks - ready to go!
- •Morning brunch at Rachel's KitchenGreat name. The owner even came up to introduce himself; very friendly staff all around
- •Mob Museum!
- •Banger BreweryThese flights were amazing! Great flavors
- •Ready to see Backstreet Boys!FF: Joey Fatone was there and they brought him up on stage to serenade him. Adorable and fun!
- •Harrah's Piano BarThis guy tried to convince us he was Robbie Williams. My friends were fooled; how am I the only one to know who Robbie Williams is?
- •Ugh- needing our morning coffees
- •Followed by cocktails at The Wynn
- •Lovin' the sun ☀️
- •I feel like a giant!And I'm only 5'3"
- •Before the Bellagio fountain show
- •Flippin' $15 for a vodka ginger ale
- •After we were told our flight was cancelled.... at 12amPlayed mom and got us a last minute hotel reservation. I handled things.
- •I feel "on brand" hereReading, drinking coffee, chilling in my leggings
- •Such an amazing trip!Aside from the last minute flight cancellation, it was damn near perfect. 💓💓💓