THINGS I AM SECRETLY OBSESSED WITH
Not so much "secret" as much as things that I am weirdly passionate about that I never get to properly discuss with anyone.
- •The 100Yeah it's on the CW and appears to be such a "teen" show that it seems embarrassing, BUT I just burned through the first two seasons on Netflix and I'm obsessed. That 💩 is GOOD. I also feel oddly guilty for cheating on TVD, the other CW show I watch that's meant for teenagers.
- •Arbys' Twitter bio"We have the tweets." Hahahahahahahahahahahhaa
- •The bassist from ColdplayWhy don't we talk about him more??? His name is Guy Berryman and he's super duper hot.
- •Watching people dance, especially in moviesI think a lot of people like this, but we don't get enough of it. This also leads me to...
- •The Step Up moviesYes, even after no. 1. They are terrible in terms of plot/dialogue/anything else really, but they always have really awesome dance sequences and fun music and I like them ok.
- •Montages/supercutsMake it a montage or supercut of dancing in movies and 💯.
- •Oprah's bread commercial"This is the joy for me. I. Love. Bread." I hope one day someone talks about me the way Oprah talks about bread.
- •Leslie MannI think she's hilarious and why is she not in more movies? See also Joan Cusack.