WEIRD THINGS THAT HAVE MADE ME CRY
It's an emotional roller coaster being me! Inspired by occasion #1.
- •Listening to the long version of the song "Mirrors" and thinking about JT and JB and their little baby."You are, you are, the love of my life."
- •One time when I got a D on a German test, and my teacher pulled me aside to berate/express disappointment in me.I'm like the average-student version of Rory Gilmore.
- •That commercial about St. Jude's children's hospital.Also the one with the ducks in the oil.
- •Anything military related.I don't even particularly like the military but any of those homecoming or veteran or remembrance things make me weep like a baby.
- •The first time I listened to "Out of the Woods" by Taylor Swift.Also "Clean" and a few times each time I saw her live, but that's not weird, right?
- •Once when I got angry during a heated argument with a coworker about speeding tickets.
- •When I saw Take That live and Robbie Williams came on stage.I can't explain it.
- •When I failed my driving test.This one was super embarrassing. I had a full on meltdown in front of the examiner.
- •The first time I watched the trailer for the live action Cinderella.The TRAILER.
- •One time when I had had a rough day and my roommate brought home an entire sheet cake by coincidence.