12 of my most embarrassing childhood photos
My dad recently shared a photo album with me of pretty much every photo ever taken of me. Here are my favorites:
- •Damn those pigtails tho
- •I know it may not look like it but I was going a solid 2 mph. Jk it looks like it...
- •Channeling my inner Beyoncé
- •Father daughter dance. It wasn't a costume party...no regrets
- •This one is my personal favorite. 5th grade 1800's fair. I went as Jesse Beery the horse trainer; the only girl in my class to dress as a guy. Oh deer God help me😂
- •I'm pretty sure your hands are supposed to hit the water first
- •Rocking my cornrows
- •Caught in the act...
- •Fully taking in the Peruvian culture. Except I wore this the whole trip and to school when I got home. Big mistake
- •I was also a strait thug
- •Cornrows part 2