PROCRASTINATING ON A PAPER
I have a paper due at 11:59pm tonight for humanities and as usual, I have been procrastinating hard. Here's a list of things I've been doing while procrastinating. AKA the things I have somehow prioritized over a paper worth 20% of my grade.
- •Tried to search the internet for open calls because I really want to be involved with 'High School Musical 4' even if it's just to be a janitor on set or a personal assistant to the junior assistant key grip II.
- •Playing Old School RuneScape.
- •Spending 30 minutes at the In N Out drive thru.
- •Watching adorable videos of singing huskies on YouTube.
- •Cleaning the bathroom.
- •Getting lost because they closed the exit ramp without any warning whatsoever.
- •Refreshed the decisions pages of the colleges I applied to about a hundred times.
- •Binge-watched 'Parks & Recreation'.
- •Wrote a long status on Facebook making light of a very dark situation in which the guy giving out free samples at Krispy Kreme gave out free donuts to everyone except for me.
- •Ogled at pictures of cars my parents sent me from car-shopping.
- •Banged out some Brahms and Chopin on my poor electronic keyboard which probably can't handle all that banging and slamming.
- •Did not go to the gym.
- •Went to school and spent class time not working on my paper but writing this list.