BEST BRUNCHES SOUTH OF BOSTON
- •Steel and Rye in MiltonAmazing bourbon maple syrup and they always have fun breakfast cocktails. Go in the spring and sit on the patio.
- •The Farmer's Daughter in EastonLocally sourced fancy foods in a college town. They're also open a couple times a week for dinner. They have chicken and waffle sliders that I dream about
- •Assinippi Eating Establishment in HanoverSuper cheap diner food.
- •D's Omelette Shoppe in CarverMy hometown spot! Another cheap hidden gem. No frills here, just a delicious egg sandwich
- •Persy's Place in just about any townI can't talk about brunch on the south shore without mentioning Persy's. They have quite a few locations, my favorites being downtown Plymouth and right off the rotary in Middleborough.